Creating a Brand Online
Do you want to start a thriving online brand? Be able to work full time from home? Well, you came to the right place! I am going to give you 6 easy steps to follow to help you create a brand online.
- Find a passion and turn it into your brand
- Create copy that sells your brand
- Create and design a website
- Use social media to get traffic
- Establish yourself as an expert
- Be active with your customers
If you follow these 6 steps your online business will grow! These steps are very easy to follow. Let’s Begin!!
Find a passion and turn it into your business
- Start researching what you are passionate about. The key is to be able to use your interest to solve a problem.
- Visit different websites or forums that talk about this issue and find some answers that match your passion.
- To see what people are searching for do Keyword Research. You should be able to find keywords specific to the brand you are trying to build. This research will allow you to see different or similar ideas like yours!
- Once you have an idea of what your brand is going to be, start to check out other people who have the same business idea. This will help see where you can insert yourself with your offerings and pricing.
- After all of that and you have your online business/brand make sure that is truly what you are wanting to do!
Write Copy that sells your brand
- First, you have to create a catchy headline to attract people to what you are selling.
- Next, explain why your brand is the best solution to the issue, maybe throw in some facts that you can find to back you up.
- Then you want to make yourself credible, which is where the facts come in to prove you have done your research.
- After that, you want to make sure you have some testimonials from people who have tried your product and can give a real-life review that it does work!
- Detail the importance of the benefits it will bring to your customers and why they should buy yours and not the others.
- Set up your offer for the products or services you are selling
- Guarantee that it will work, be very confident at this point, this is where you create a sense of urgency.
- Then, boom sales are made. Just remember to put yourself in the customer’s shoes. Think as they do.
Create and design a website
- You have to research what platform you want your website on, from Wix to WordPress there are many to review and choose from. Make sure you pick one that is simple for you to use and maintain.
- When creating the website make sure that you use simple texts and colors for the backgrounds. The goal is to make your site simple and easy to navigate.
- Make it easy to buy any of the products that you are selling. Your customers should tbe able to reach checkout with in 1 or 2 clicks.
- There are a lot of resources to help you more in-depth on how to create a website, use them. They will be your best friend while you create your website.
Use social media to get traffic
- When you want people to start coming to your website, you need to get your brand noticed
- Create social media accounts for your brand and start posting right away with keywords and hashtags
- Make ads through your social media accounts to get people to come to the website
- Make sure your social media accounts are easy and user friendly and can get to your website quickly
Establish yourself as an expert
- Create free content around your brand. You can create articles, blog posts, videos or other content people will find. With each type of content you post alway include a link to your site. This will help you get traffic.
- Create strong bonds with people who are big in the community that you are passionate about
- Get your name out there and be active on the forums and social media sites that cater to your target audience. You want to establish yourself as an expert.
- Give yourself the credit it deserves and be confident
Be active with your customers and supporters
- Be active on social media
- Answer different questions people may have
- Respond back to emails from other brands that may want to collab with you to make a better product
- Be a people person, and upsell your products
- Also, fix any issues with anything regarding your products or your reputation
Those are the 6 steps to help you create your brand online. Make sure you connect with everyone you come across, people know people who could end up helping you more than you know. Be confident and be yourself and show the world that your passion is needed now!